A good cutlery can please you for a long time. For this reason it deserves a little attention and care so that dried up leftovers, humidity and wrong handling causes durable damage. All WMF cutlery models in the original WMF alloy Cromargan® are dishwasher safe. For keeping your cutlery as beautiful as on the first day, please see the following care hints:
- After use please clean your cutlery of rough leftovers and do not leave it uncleaned for any length of time.
- Cutlery must not be soaked or left damply for any length of time.
- When cleaning in the dishwasher please put the cutlery items with the handle on bottom in the basket. You avoid scratches when cleaning cutleries of different types separately.
- Take your cutlery out of the dishwasher as soon as possible after ending of the cleaning process and dry it if necessary. If this is not possible please open the door of the dishwasher so that the damp can move off and no humidity accumulation can occur.
- We recommend making a cleaning process with the empty dishwasher first after refilling the regenerating salt.
- Use only high quality cleaning products and pay attention to the advices on the packages of the washing-up liquids so that you can always expect a brilliant result. Pay also attention to the operation instructions of your dishwasher.
For cutlery with perfect polished silver plating the following care advices are valid:
They are dishwasher safe and uncomplicated in daily use. If the silver cutlery is not being used for any length of time we recommend the WMF Purargan® silver care product.